Whether you are new to Behavioral Threat Assessment (BTA), or you have had a well-running program for a while, one of the biggest challenges to an effective threat detection and prevention program is ensuring that all the various components work together.
Join us Wednesday, November 8 at 2:00pm ET for this 60-minute webinar, where Thom Jones and Dr. Joe McKenna will review data and trends around school threats and mental health in students today. They will also share how training, case management, and overall program development and operation can work together to create an effective and sustainable BTA program.
Navigate360 offers asynchronous and synchronous training options, a dynamic and customizable case manager platform, and a one-of-a-kind program development and operational consultation and support. These offerings will enable your district to confidently and effectively address threats of harm to self and others and allow you to proactively intervene and support students.
- Understand data trends around harm to self, harm to others, and mental health, which highlight the critical need for comprehensive detection and prevention efforts.
- Learn how a comprehensive training program for BTA team members, school staff, and law enforcement partners can benefit the consistency, accuracy, and fidelity of your BTA program.
- Explore how features of our Case Manager platform allow districts to utilize both evidence-based models (CSTAG and NTAC) and custom-built models to improve accuracy, strengthen coordination, track intervention plans, and monitor program outcomes through a robust analytics suite.
- Learn how our new premium service provides a detailed assessment of your program in relation to best practices, using this assessment to customize technical assistance, resource development, and operational consultation just for you.
- Understand how a comprehensive threat detection and prevention program, from detection through intervention/monitoring, must work together to ensure you are creating the safest environments for your staff and students.