A successful business must prepare employees with the ability to respond to a violent critical incident, enabling them to be productive and thrive. Have you prepared your workplace for the unthinkable?
Join us Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET to hear our subject matter experts cover the crucial components of a comprehensive approach to workplace safety, including risk assessments as well as ALICE active shooter response training, personal safety courses, and a wellness curriculum for all your employees.
- Learn why preparation is the first step in your emergency response plan.
- Recognize that risk assessments must be conducted by a board-certified professional.
- Understand how ALICE active shooter training equips staff with options-based strategies to use in the event of an incident.
- Prepare your employees with safety training that builds confidence & reduces anxiety.
- Provide your staff with education beyond physical safety to support a balanced culture.