Navigate360’s integrated Visitor & Volunteer Management System is the new standard in school safety!
School safety and security are of paramount concern for districts, schools and families. Each day, districts and schools must ensure that the safety and security of students and staff are not compromised by siloed systems, manual processes or technology failures. To achieve this critical level of safety, schools must have the most modern, robust and integrated Visitor & Volunteer Management System on the market.
Join us on Wednesday, March 8, to learn how our easy-to-use Visitor & Volunteer Management System can keep your campuses safe. In this 60-minute presentation, you will learn how a fully integrated and hardware-light solution can streamline front-office workflows to increase visitor convenience, all without compromising campus safety.
- Understand why sex offender checks and background screenings are needed.
- Learn how a hardware-light solution can give schools greater flexibility while reducing costs.
- See the benefits of an online volunteer application process.
- Learn how a volunteer portal and event manager can improve school & volunteer communications.
- Understand how fully integrated systems can support school and district oversight for a holistic culture of safety.