Districts and schools have a responsibility to students, staff and the community to develop emergency operation plans that ensure they are appropriately prepared for and can respond to & recover from critical incidents. Accomplishing this requires a modern, cloud-based Emergency Management Suite that can receive alert notifications, access procedures and respond to a situation, even while on the move.
Join us Thursday, March 9 at 2:00 PM ET for this 60-minute product demonstration. You’ll hear from our product expert and learn how a robust solution like Navigate360’s Emergency Management Suite can help districts and schools seamlessly manage incidents.
- Immediate connection to first responders & advanced visibility to building floor plans that can improve emergency response.
- Comply with legislation, like Alyssa’s law, which requires schools to have silent panic alert buttons connected to first responders.
- Student Information Systems (SIS) integration ensures proper accounting for students & staff and facilitates approved caregiver reunification with students.
- Develop emergency operation plans with state-aligned wizard guidance and manage drills to eliminate compliance risks.
- An intuitive interface and simple navigation make our solution easy to operate even under stress.