Behavioral Threat Assessment & Suicide Case Management
Identify, Assess & Manage Students Who Pose a Threat of Harm to Self or Others
Provide multidisciplinary threat assessment teams and mental health specialists an evidence-based assessment, case management, and analytics reporting process to proactively improve outcomes for students of concern.
- Reduce violence and self-harm in schools
- Liability and compliance protection through a consistent and documented evidence-based process
Overview and Benefits
Behavioral Threat Assessment & Suicide Case Management
Threat assessment teams and mental health specialists can follow two different tracks – intent to harm self or intent to harm others – which inform the necessary steps intervention teams need to take and to identify who should be involved in the process. Our solution also closes the siloed workflow processes schools struggle with by allowing the integration or creation of their own process models into the platform. This in turn will enhance continuity of document processes and configurability and support target-specified sections within the system. The case management system also integrates directly into our digital content scanning and anonymous tip reporting solutions, providing a 360-degree prevention program for schools.
Collaborate, Organize & Manage Cases
Behavioral Threat Assessment & Suicide Case Management allows you to work closely with your teams to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Break down silos to ensure information is shared quickly and accurately across teams
- Easy-to-use process with fillable fields, dropdown menus, button choices and tagging
- Manage tasks assigned to team members with due dates and email reminders
- Assessment prioritization and guidance with recommended actions
- Customizable dashboard view to see all threat assessments and suicide risk cases or just the ones you actively participated in
- Send task notifications to team members to secure verification of signature
- Real-time, customizable and exportable dashboard analytics overview for schools or districts to immediately view the school/district climate relative to behavioral health needs
Align & Guide Teams Through the Process
- CSTAG and NTAC workflows built into the platform for consistency across your district
- Guidance-Compass on every screen with content from Dr. Cornell & Dr. Randazzo
- Customizable Guidance Compass allows for district-level customization
- Keep team members aligned and moving forward with guided pop-up messages
Improve Student Outcomes
- Identify, assess and intervene on threats of violence to self or others
- Create plans to help steer students off a path of violence
- Eliminate bias from the behavioral risk process
- Decrease rates of student suspension
- Create a positive school climate
Connect the Dots
Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management gives you the tools to assemble the complete story to help achieve the best possible outcome.
- Attach tips and digital content to cases
- View related cases and associations when creating new cases
- Develop a case timeline with significant events that occur
Analytics, Reporting & Compliance
A key benefit to Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management is the ability to dig into analytics and data-driven reporting to ensure compliance for your organization.
- Fulfill state reporting requirements with district overviews and analytics
- Reduce liability with historical documentation including date and time stamps on all case activities
- Identify trends with analysis of aggregated case data
Secure, Cloud-Based Platform
Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management gives you the flexibility and security of a cloud-based solution.
- Gather and store all critical case information in one place that is accessible online
- Manage sensitive information securely
- Control access to information with user roles and permissions
What Do Customers Think of Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Managment?
Aubrey Independent School District
“With Navigate360’s Behavioral Threat Assessment solution, we were able to better service our students, and increase the productivity, and decrease the time it took to complete a case but have a much more rounded and dedicated case as a whole.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for answers about Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management?
You have questions about Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management, and we have answers! Use our frequently asked questions to help you find the answers you need to help you determine if Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management is right for your schools.
If you don’t find the answer you need, please use the button below to contact us.
How does Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management help maximize student opportunities?
Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management provides a case management system that accurately and consistently aligns to nationally recognized behavioral threat assessment methodologies and suicide risk screening models. This gives teams confidence to help students in need with a guided process to improve objectivity and document every case consistently.
Does Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management ensure fidelity, equity & compliance?
YES! The Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management platform is all-encompassing violence prevention technology. The strategies and models developed by world-renowned experts are embedded for high-fidelity assessments throughout your district.
Does Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management integrate with other Navigate360 products?
The short answer is, YES! Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management integrates directly with our digital content scanning and anonymous tip reporting solutions, providing a 360-degree prevention program for schools.
What makes Navigate360 unique compared to other companies that offer similar products?
Navigate360 is the leader in holistic school safety and wellness solutions. Our revolutionary model spans the full spectrum of safety, including threat detection and prevention, mental health and wellness, and safety management and preparedness – backed by research and developed by industry experts. We provide the tools necessary to save and enhance lives.
- We provide the most comprehensive solution for managing every aspect of behavioral risk and threat detection and prevention
- Designed by subject matter experts and best practices and supported by implementation expertise
- 360-degree visibility: What you know can save a life
Behavioral Threat Assessment and Youth Violence Prevention with Dr. Dewey Cornell
Time after time, warning signs come to light only after a tragedy has occurred. The Behavioral Threat Assessment process allows teams to intervene with warning signs before they escalate, managing them in a way that reduces bias and suspensions to improve student outcomes and keep youth off the path to violence. Dr. Dewey Cornell, forensic clinical psychologist, national threat assessment expert and principal author of the leading evidence-based school behavioral threat assessment model, CSTAG, answers common questions district leaders have when evaluating these programs.
Youth Suicide Awareness and Prevention with Dr. Scott Poland
Learn more from Dr. Poland, licensed psychologist and internationally recognized expert on youth suicide, self-injury, school violence, school safety, threat assessment and school crisis.Watch Now
Creating a Successful Behavioral Threat Assessment Program
Learn how what started as a requirement (multidisciplinary teams) turned into a powerful approach, especially once everyone learned each other's vocabulary.Download the Case Study
Connecting the Dots: Identifying & Managing Student Mental Health Needs
Learn the value of integrated threat detection & prevention tools designed to collect & connect dots to help you get students the support they need.Learn More
Request a Demo of Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management
Discover how you can use Behavioral Threat & Suicide Case Management to improve school violence prevention and awareness. Speak with one of our Safety Specialists today.