Social-Emotional Learning for Students Formerly Suite360
Character Development for Your Students
Help your students reach their full potential and thrive with evidence-based social-emotional learning (SEL) lessons. Navigate360 offers the most extensive library of SEL lessons available.
- Scaffolded lessons for grades K-12
- Engaging content that students understand
- Diverse topics produce well-rounded students
- Electronic record keeping
Overview and Benefits
Social-Emotional Learning for Students
Reaching students, ensuring engagement and monitoring student outcomes is at the heart of Navigate360 SEL for Students.
Scaffolded Lessons for Grades K-12
- Programs are designed based on the needs and cognitive capabilities of students
- Scaffolded lessons ensure students receive appropriate information in a format they can understand
- Fully aligned with the CASEL framework and sequenced to ensure consistency throughout a student’s education
- Robust content library features over 500 student lessons across K-12 with companion lessons for staff and families
Engaging Content that Students Understand
- Web-based and mobile lessons that are accessible on most devices
- Culturally sensitive material available in multiple languages
- Regular updates from professionals and experts to ensure relevancy
- Gen Z and Gen Alpha students can access information in a digital format that they are comfortable with
Diverse Topics Produce Well-Rounded Students
SEL for Students features hundreds of topics to help students grow into successful adults and citizens, including:
- Academic success
- Bullying prevention
- College prep
- Effective communication
- Growth mindset
- Relationship skills
- Responsible decision-making
Electronic Record Keeping
- Digital record-keeping helps schools and stakeholders monitor program effectiveness
- Transparent and thorough electronic records help schools ensure student success
- Comprehensive reporting software provides powerful insights for team leaders and stakeholders
Scalable and customizable software allows districts to tailor their programs to the diverse needs of schools and students, ensuring an inclusive and safe environment to learn and grow.
What Do Customers Think of Social-Emotional Learning for Students?
Dr. Lea Campos
Woodstock Middle School
“I was a classroom teacher for 10 years, so I saw all of these different programs come and go without much fidelity. With Navigate360 SEL, we have a library of relevant topics…that students can go through at their own pace.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for answers about Social-Emotional Learning for Students?
You have questions about Social-Emotional Learning for Students, and we have answers! Use our frequently asked questions to help you find the answers you need to help you determine if social-emotional learning is right for your schools.
If you don’t find the answer you need, please use the button below to contact us.
What is Social-Emotional Learning for Students and why is it important?
Social-Emotional Learning for Students will help your students reach their full potential and thrive with evidence-based SEL lessons. Navigate360 offers the most extensive library of SEL lessons available.
What does the term CASEL stand for?
The term CASEL is short for Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning. CASEL is an organization dedicated to advancing social and emotional learning around the world. To learn more about CASEL, please visit https://casel.org/.
How was Social-Emotional Learning for Students created, and how does it help students thrive?
The CASEL-aligned curriculum is scaffolded by grade and provides an on-demand sequenced learning program for students, staff and parents. In addition, the fully customizable platform offers robust resources and lesson plans that are guided and flexible to meet the needs of each school.
Why should we choose Navigate360's social-emotional learning curriculum?
Navigate360 is the leader in holistic school safety and prevention solutions. Our revolutionary model spans the full spectrum of safety, including threat detection and prevention, mental health and wellness, and safety management and preparedness – backed by research and developed by industry experts. We provide the tools necessary to save and enhance lives.
The Complete Guide to Social-Emotional Learning
Creating safe learning environments requires an emphasis on social and emotional safety as well as physical safety. A critical component is a solid, evidence-based social-emotional learning (SEL) curriculum that helps students succeed academically, socially and emotionally. Aligned with the core competencies set by CASEL, one of the pioneers of social-emotional learning, Navigate360 SEL provides crucial character development and restorative curriculum to students of all ages, genders and cultures.
SEL and the Whole Child
How can schools benefit from restorative justice practices versus purely punitive measures?Watch Now
Student Mental Health & SEL: Connecting the Dots from Prevention to Behavioral Intervention
In this webinar, subject matter experts and district leaders share insights on how to increase mental health support through evidence-based social-emotional learning.Watch Now
Navigate360 Social-Emotional Learning and Marion Public Schools Report
Marion Public Schools uses Navigate360 Social-Emotional Learning to support student success and growth.Learn More
Request a Demo of Social-Emotional Learning for Students
Discover how you can use Social-Emotional Learning for Students to improve school violence prevention and awareness. Speak with one of our Safety Specialists today.