A Digital, Schoolwide PBIS Management Solution
PBIS Rewards helps schools create a positive climate in which every student can learn and grow academically, socially and emotionally.
- Simplify the PBIS framework implementation for your school
- Eliminate the need for paper tickets with a fully functional digital token economy
- Quickly and easily recognize students for positive behavior
- Promote a common language among staff and students, keeping everyone on the same page
Our system simplifies the implementation and tracking of a school’s PBIS framework. With PBIS Rewards, school administration can clearly see how teachers are utilizing the PBIS framework and how it is improving school culture.
PBIS Rewards assists schools in teaching appropriate behavior. Most PBIS programs use paper tokens as a way to keep track of student points. However, paper tokens are difficult for students to keep track of and can be a burden for teachers. PBIS Rewards digitizes your token economy and helps make it easy to recognize students for acting responsibly.
PBIS Rewards is easy to use, fun for both students and staff and provides accountability for everyone in the school. Our suite of PBIS Rewards apps includes a family app that gives parents a view into how their child is doing within the PBIS program.
Overview and Benefits
Recognize Any Student, Anywhere!
A key aspect of PBIS is focusing on positive behaviors and less on negative behaviors. PBIS Rewards makes this easier with schoolwide support. Our convenient suite of apps makes it simple for the whole school to participate in student recognition, providing consistency throughout the campus. It’s as easy as 1,2,3 – or reward, report and redeem!
Acknowledge students by recognizing them with points for meeting schoolwide expectations. Teachers and staff can immediately acknowledge positive student behavior from a mobile device or web browser.
Track points, interventions and referrals with real-time PBIS Rewards reports. Point totals are automatically tracked in the secure web portal. Complete with admin reports, goal setting and a student portal.
Students can redeem their points through stores, events and raffles. The integrated store and event management system makes it easy to facilitate PBIS store purchases and event check-ins through our web-based application, smartphone app or tablet.
Benefits of PBIS Rewards:
- Quick acknowledgement of positive behavior – save time and make recognizing students anytime, anywhere easy, leaving more time for classroom instruction.
- Simplify store management by eliminating paper tickets.
- Promote a common language among your staff and students, keeping everyone on the same page.
- Easy setup with a simple and intuitive interface and no special equipment needed. The program can be accessed on smartphones, tablets or from any web browser.
- Syncs with your Student Information System (SIS) through Clever or ClassLink. Single Sign-On support available.
- Reduce Office Discipline Referrals (ODRs). More than one-third of the schools using PBIS Rewards saw a greater than 30% reduction in ODRs.
The PBIS Rewards’ SEL/Status Check feature helps staff members quickly log an SEL check-in and track the social and emotional state of students. Data helps staff members work with students to develop self-awareness and work toward greater emotional maturity.
- Customizable SEL settings: category, emoji, color, description and de-escalation strategies
- Drilldown reporting that provides data on all students and gives an overview of students at highest risk
- Student Self-Check that gives the students the ability to document and communicate their SEL status
- Notifications can be set to alert staff members when a student submits a high risk SEL check-in
- Quickly identify risk factors in students and provide access to extra help throughout the day
With the Check-In/Check-Out (CICO) system for students in PBIS Rewards, you can easily manage and track the CICO progress for Tier II students. The data generated will help your CICO PBIS initiative operate more efficiently, enabling students to progress back into Tier I.
- Completely Digital & Easy for Teachers – No paper involved. Each day the coach will use the PBIS Rewards system to check in a student. Throughout the day, their teachers will check-in the student and all of the goals and progress are updated in the system in real-time.
- Configurable Goals – Define a set of schoolwide goals for your CICO efforts and assign them to your students in need of Tier II intervention.
- Manage Coaches – Identify the CICO coaches your students will start and end their day with.
- Reporting – Data is available to monitor and track the progress of both the schoolwide usage of CICO and also at a per-student level.
Advanced Referral System
The primary purpose of implementing a PBIS initiative is to change the climate of schools so that students can grow educationally, emotionally and socially. An important measure of progress involves tracking office discipline referrals. The PBIS Rewards Advanced Referral System provides a simple and direct view of the progress your PBIS program is making and provides teacher-by-teacher and student-by-student data to help you make improvements.
- Completely Digital – No paper involved! The referral can be started from the smartphone app, a tablet device or a computer.
- Customizable Infractions List – You can customize the list of infractions to fit your school and environment (e.g., bullying, fighting) .
- Customizable Redirections List – You can customize the list of redirections that teachers are attempting to diffuse situations (e.g., time out).
- Customizable Motivations List – You can customize the list of student motivations to more accurately reflect the underlying cause of the infraction.
- Customizable Administrative Actions List – Customize the actions that can be taken by the administrative staff when dealing with the student (e.g., in-school suspension, letter of apology).
- Referral Notifications – When a referral is started, the office staff is immediately notified so they have advanced warning that a situation needs attention.
- Closed-Loop View – The staff responsible for the referral will see what action was taken by the administrative staff.
- 360 Degree View – Administrative reports give a clear view of how PBIS Rewards is working and how it relates to office referrals on a teacher-by-teacher basis. Your PBIS Program Lead will have data to help provide feedback to teachers, helping them to see how adherence to PBIS principles makes a difference by reducing their office referrals.
- Suite360 Behavior Intervention Lesson Recommendations – To help further address student behavior and to turn discipline into a learning opportunity, recommended Suite360 Behavior Intervention lessons can be displayed as a possible administrative action/response on the major referral form. Lesson recommendations are based on the student’s grade and problem behavior.
**The Advanced Referral System option is an ADDITIONAL FEE to the standard base cost of PBIS Rewards. **
Workplace Rewards for Teachers
Teachers deserve recognition for their hard work and dedication. This recognition is more important now than ever before, and PBIS Rewards can help you recognize their excellence. In the same way that you recognize and interact with students in a PBIS environment, you can use Teacher Rewards to recognize the accomplishment and achievements of your staff members. Extending recognition to your staff can improve buy-in and encourage everyone to come together to make your PBIS initiative a success!
- Show appreciation to every member of your staff for their extra efforts
- Track how your staff and admins are doing with our built-in reports
- Enable a token economy to provide perks or incentives in the Teacher Store
Our Teacher Rewards feature can change your staff culture the same way your PBIS program changes your school’s culture with your students.
What Do Customers Think of PBIS Rewards?
“We love using PBIS Rewards at our school! Truly a game changer!”
Director of Operations
“PBIS Rewards has truly placed the focus on positive behavior within our school. Students are motivated by earning points and are often going above and beyond with positive behavior in order to maximize earnings. The implementation of PBIS Rewards has created an incentive system that youth are highly bought in to and are always wanting to know of their status in!”
Personal Development/PE Teacher & PBIS Committee
North Central Jr. High
“In the last year, PBIS Rewards has changed how our building looks and uses the PBIS process. We love it and can’t wait to continue celebrating students success!”
Kelly A. Burlison Middle School
“PBIS Rewards is the BEST program to utilize if you are implementing PBIS in your school! HANDS DOWN!”
Teacher/ PBIS Internal Coach
Elizabeth T. Hughbanks Elementary
“Our school site needed something that would unify the different classes and grade levels. PBIS Rewards was so easy and user-friendly that all of our teachers were able to use it! This year we added the teacher recognition with the Workplace Rewards for Rewards store and the referral system. Our teachers and students love PBIS Rewards!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for answers about PBIS Rewards? Use this section to help you learn more.
You have questions about PBIS Rewards, and we have answers! Use our frequently asked questions to help you find the answers you need to help you determine if PBIS Rewards is right for you.
If you don’t find the answer you need, please use the button below to contact us.
What grade levels can use PBIS Rewards?
What kind of equipment do I need to use PBIS Rewards?
Does PBIS Rewards integrate with Student Information Systems (SIS)?
Do students need ID badges?
Are ID badges included with PBIS Rewards?
For an additional cost, we can produce student ID badges for you, but many schools opt to produce them on their own with the provided printable options.
What kind of reports can PBIS Rewards generate?
This collection of eBooks from PBIS Rewards is here to help any and all schools with their PBIS implementation. There is something for everyone, regardless of your PBIS implementation experience.
Finding Funding for PBIS eBook
This PBIS Rewards eBook is an excellent resource about the resources and funding avenues available to support and promote your PBIS initiative.Download Now
The Ultimate List of PBIS Incentives
Incentives are a great way to engage your students and create excitement for your PBIS initiative. We've created this list to help.Learn More
PBIS Rewards Conference
Join us for PBIScon23, June 21-22, 2023! This live, virtual conference is for anyone in education who wants to learn more about PBIS. Educators, administrators, PBIS team members, school counselors and district personnel can all benefit from attending PBIScon23.
Join 1,500+ education professionals from all over the world to learn, network and collaborate to promote positive behaviors for EVERY student!
Make plans to attend the premier PBIS Conference of 2023 and sharpen your PBIS skill set. Visit our PBIS Rewards Conference page to register!
Request a Demo of PBIS Rewards
Discover how you can use PBIS Rewards to improve school culture and climate. Speak with one of our Safety Specialists today.