The Emergency Management Suite contains solutions that offer a comprehensive approach to emergency preparation. The software guides you to:
- Partner with law enforcement by sharing up-to-date, coded building plans
- For schools, leverage technology to improve safety and student accountability
- Drill for active shooter, toxic leaks, fire and other emergency scenarios
- Execute coordinated reunification plans for emergency aftermath
Safety Plan Wizard
Create a building-by-building, state-specific, FEMA-based school safety plan. The Safety Plan Wizard helps you make sure your building is compliant with legal requirements – and that your staff and students are protected.
This user-friendly, interactive plan replaces dense documentation with quick access to vital information for stakeholders:
- Access the plan anywhere from a secure, cloud-based environment
- Create a compliant plan based on FEMA and / or state legal requirements
- Make changes and manage updates simply and easily
- Push updates out to all users immediately
Organize emergency procedures into familiar Real-time Emergency Response Flipcharts.
Cut down the time required to schedule and log drills while maintaining accountability and transparency. From your computer you can:
- Log the drill once it’s complete
- Share and track all drills throughout your district right from your desktop
Proven Drill Scenarios
All drill scenarios are produced by the world’s leading international nonprofit campus safety organization, Safe Havens International. These proven, tested drills empower your staff to respond effectively.
How Scenario Drills Empower Staff
Not all scenarios are alike. More than 80 scenarios create context for the drill – requiring specific responses that you can rely on in an emergency.
- Schedule all drills for the entire year
- Email schedule to local emergency agencies
- Send automatic email reminders to staff
- Log drills once complete
- Post logs directly to the school or district website (no IT needed)
- For school administrators, monitor which schools in the district are on track from a dashboard
Real-time Emergency Response Flipcharts – Accessible on App
Real-time Emergency Response Flipcharts are emergency instructions easily accessible from an app. From a fire drill to a bomb threat, procedures are simple to access and follow.
- Step-by-step emergency procedures
- Consistent, accurate information in the palm of your hand
- Accessible with or without an internet connection once the app is downloaded
Staff & Student Accountability
Account for all students by name during drills and reunification from smart devices. Administrators can monitor student accountability – whether they are identified at an established safety checkpoint – in real-time, from anywhere.
- Automatically synchronizes with your Student Information Systems (SIS) for access to class rosters
- Get a real-time display of who is accounted for by name – not just numbers
- Message securely between staff and administrators
- Alarm may be initiated by any staff member if a specific student must be located immediately
- Silent panic alarms are directly linked to law enforcement and meet the requirements of Alyssa’s Law
Interactive Maps & Floor Plans
Invaluable Tools for Dispatchers & First Responders
Capture your exact floor plans and building maps – with up-to-date, new photography of each aspect of your building. Once recorded, the images and map are reprogrammed into interactive maps and floor plans that provide you and first responders with critical information, such as:
- Color coded areas and rooms
- Locations of shut-off valves and life safety items
- Emergency procedures
- First responders plan of action
- One-click auto-login to access
- 360-degree photos of every room
The maps /and plans show 9-1-1 dispatchers, firefighters and other law enforcement and emergency workers the locations of:
- Life-saving equipment
- Fire exits
- Evacuation sites
- Staging areas and more
- Potential hiding places
Reunification Getting Displaced Individuals Back to Their Loved Ones
Reunification is the process of bringing together displaced people with their loved ones. It’s a critical protocol for any situation where a building is rendered unsafe, including natural disasters, fire, chemical hazards, and violent acts of any type. Click here for our Roadmap to Reunification—a virtual toolkit to help you develop your reunification plan.
The Roadmap to Reunification Virtual Toolkit
Our Reunification module supports your reunification plan with a role-based approach that focuses on areas where technology can best assist the reunification process—so you can establish procedures and protocols that best fit your unique needs.
- Enables critical communication between staff and administrators
- Able to account for individuals whose location is not determined
- Processes and releases loved ones back to guardians and family members
- For schools, the software syncs with your existing Student Information System for fast student look up
- Automatically transfers student information between modules
- Provides at-a-glance visibility of available matches, to streamline reunification of parent / guardian and students
Implement with Ease
Your experience as a new customer begins with our Onboarding program. Your dedicated implementation specialist works with your team and builds the program around those priorities. Onboarding milestones are established to help ensure everyone stays on track and is successful in the process.