Make sure your team is well-equipped to recognize and provide assistance to distressed students before their problems escalate into violence.
Dewey Cornell, Ph.D.
National Threat Assessment Expert
Developed & Delivered by Leading Threat Assessment Expert
Navigate360 is proud to partner with Dr. Dewey Cornell, creator of the Comprehensive Student Threat Assessment Guidelines model and training. Dr. Cornell lends his decades of school threat assessment experience to both our training and software solutions, helping schools improve student outcomes with proven strategies that mitigate bias and reduce suspension rates.
Improved School Environments
of students receiving CSTAG assessments were able to return to their school
of students receiving CSTAG team intervention were expelled
that adopt the CSTAG program report less bullying and greater teacher safety
Discover a better and more aligned approach to keeping students off a path of violence with Navigate360’s CSTAG team training.
Behavioral threat assessment teams address the problem of violence in schools. As one component of an overall strategy, these teams work to create cultures of safety, respect and emotional support.
Most Validated Threat Assessment Training
- Specific to school threat assessment team needs.
- Delivered in collaboration with Dr. Dewey Cornell.
- Blended learning delivery of the 9.5-hour program (Level 1: 8-module eLearning courses; Level 2: Team workshop and virtual training).
Improved School Environment
- Fewer than 1% of students receiving CSTAG team intervention are expelled.
- Schools that adopt the CSTAG program report less bullying and greater teacher safety.
Effective Team Training & Alignment
- Team workshops prepare participants for full implementation.
- Strategic focus on a wide range of common cases.
- Exercises to build team collaboration.
- Direct application and use of the CSTAG model.
Navigate360’s CSTAG Training Supports Successful Behavioral Threat Assessment Initiatives
- Training blends individual and team-based learning to reinforce comprehension.
- Level 1 training consists of individual eLearning; Level 2 training includes virtual team workshops.
- Maximize learning retention and accountability while increasing collaboration across teams.
Build a Solid Behavioral Threat Assessment Team with Proven CSTAG Training
Discover a proven approach to effective behavioral threat assessment training.
Contact us to speak with one of our Safety Specialists today.