A successful PBIS program is one that can seamlessly adapt to your school’s ever-changing needs while providing a wealth of valuable data for continuous improvement.
On Wednesday, August 30 at 2:00 p.m. ET, join PBIS Rewards experts Grace Myers and David Tingley to see how PBIS Rewards’ enhanced features go beyond the traditional “Reward, Redeem, and Report” strategy, support all three tiers of PBIS, and bolsters the fidelity of your PBIS initiative.
- Check the social & emotional state of your students quickly and easily with SEL/Status Check.
- Simplify the tracking of your Tier 2 PBIS initiative with Check-In/Check-Out.
- Record Tier 2 and Tier 3 behavior recommendations using Custom Interventions.
- Build community and foster positive competition with House Groups.
- Recognize teachers, improve buy-in, and increase program fidelity with Workplace Rewards for Teachers.
Save your spot today to learn how PBIS Rewards’ enhanced features can help your program reach its full potential.