After years of working with our customers – helping to stay ahead of compliance regulations, staying informed of the latest trends and expert advice and gaining critical product feedback – we’ve made an important discovery:
Those districts who are achieving their school safety goals, using the software to the fullest and building a culture of safety are the ones we work with and talk with regularly.
The 1:1 School Safety Initiative creates a framework for all customers to achieve their goals for school safety while maximizing the effectiveness of NaviGate Prepared.
What is 1:1 School Safety?
It’s completely FREE as an existing customer.
It’s a guided path toward helping you achieve your goals for school safety.
It’s a monthly 15-30 minute call with a district’s safety team to review the following:
- NaviGate Prepared software techniques, tips and new product features
- School safety trends, expert advice and leading practices
- Customer stories/case studies – what other schools are doing!
- State regulation updates and reminders, where applicable
Our goal is to make sure our customers are knowledgeable of and comfortable with all the features of NaviGate Prepared so they can streamline tasks and increase their level of emergency preparedness.
How Does a Customer Take Advantage of 1:1 School Safety?
- Use the calendar link provided by your customer success rep to schedule a time that’s convenient for you (call or email them to get the link…or to set up a time)
- Invite others in the building or district to join the call
What Customers Are Saying…
If you’re a current customer, but haven’t scheduled your 1:1 calls, let’s get started! Contact your Customer Success rep, today.
Not sure who your rep is or you’ve had changes in personnel at your district? Send an email to [email protected] and we will contact you right away.