George retired July 2015 from the Warren County Sheriff’s Office in Ohio after 27 plus years of service. During his time at the Sheriff’s Office he has served in many capacities including the Corrections Division, Patrol Division, Field Training Officer, Training Division, Enforcement Supervision, Court Services Division, and served as a Command Staff member at the Sheriff’s Office from 2005 – 2015. George has served on the Ohio Judicial Conference Court Security Review Committee and the Ohio Supreme Court Security Review Committee. George is a graduate from the Northwestern University Traffic Institute School of Police Staff and Command, The Ohio Law Enforcement Foundation’s Police Executive Leadership College and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s National Academy 247th Session.
- Creating Space & Place for Social-Emotional Learning
- Solution Spotlight: Helping Schools Prevent Harm to Self & Others
- Navigate360 Launches New Solution to Help K-12 Schools Prevent Harm to Self and Others
- Navigate360 Earns 2022 Great Place to Work® Certification™
- The Current State of Teen Mental Health & Emotional Safety