Suite360: Staff offers web-based and mobile lessons designed to help school staff members understand and manage today’s many education challenges. Our courses are professionally developed and meet your busy staff’s needs in a convenient, digital format. When your team is well-equipped, they’re in a better position to help students thrive.
[Webinar] Supporting the Health & Wellbeing of Students Through Social-Emotional Learning
Learn the fundamentals of an effective SEL program, what schools are looking for in SEL, and how to implement a program that stands the test of time.
- Understand the value SEL brings to your efforts to get students in learning mode
- Gain insights into the return on investment of an effective SEL program
- Learn how to help your staff and students manage the lasting effects of the pandemic, including a wide range of emotions, traumatic events and learning loss
Discover A Revolutionary Approach to Social-Emotional Learning & Professional Development for School Staff
We offer an evolving and robust library of lessons focused on:
- Social-emotional learning
- LGBTQ equity and tolerance
- Dealing with disruptive students
- Strategies to reduce tardiness and absenteeism
- Good touch or bad touch
- Reducing test-taking anxiety
- Student mental health
- Harassment, intimidation and bullying
- Equity in the classroom
- Inappropriate relationships
- De-escalating conflict
- And hundreds more
Let’s Talk About How We Can Help You Can Foster Empathy & Enhance Professional Development for Your Staff
Speak with one of our safety specialists today to get started.