Suite360: Mental Health & Prevention offers lessons for students across grades K – 12 to help them learn how to care for their mental wellbeing and safety. Our program helps you keep your students safe and healthy mentally, physically and socially.
[Webinar] Supporting the Health & Wellbeing of Students Through Social-Emotional Learning
Learn the fundamentals of an effective SEL program, what schools are looking for in SEL, and how to implement a program that stands the test of time.
- Understand the value SEL brings to your efforts to get students in learning mode
- Gain insights into the return on investment of an effective SEL program
- Learn how to help your staff and students manage the lasting effects of the pandemic, including a wide range of emotions, traumatic events and learning loss
Suite360: Mental Health & Prevention Key Features
- Leading mental health & prevention program for students
- Expert-crafted, scaffolded lessons across grades K – 12
- Pre- and post-tests for each lesson
- Emphasis on how students can H.E.L.P. others
- Teaches students to A.C.T. to care for themselves
- Simple-to-use program with companion guides for educators and parents
Let’s Talk About How We can Help You Keep Students Safe with Comprehensive Mental Health & Prevention Education
Speak with one of our safety specialists today to get started.