Suite360: Intervention provides lessons for a wide range of challenging behaviors and helps students learn from their actions. The healthiest and most effective way to address challenging behavior is to approach each incident as a learning opportunity and a positive exercise in empathy.
[Webinar] Supporting the Health & Wellbeing of Students Through Social-Emotional Learning
Learn the fundamentals of an effective SEL program, what schools are looking for in SEL, and how to implement a program that stands the test of time.
- Understand the value SEL brings to your efforts to get students in learning mode
- Gain insights into the return on investment of an effective SEL program
- Learn how to help your staff and students manage the lasting effects of the pandemic, including a wide range of emotions, traumatic events and learning loss
Discover A Revolutionary Approach to Student Behavioral Intervention
We offer an evolving and robust library of lessons focused on topics like:
- Drugs, alcohol and vaping
- Bullying and cyberbullying
- Tardiness and absenteeism
- Digital citizenship
- Racial equity
- LGBTQ equity and tolerance
- Fighting and aggression
- Academic integrity
- And more
Let’s Talk About How We can Help You Keep Students Safe as They Develop Positive Attitudes Toward Others
Speak with one of our safety specialists today to get started.