Schools and workplaces are recognizing that a comprehensive approach to security and risk assessment must become the norm for preventing potential threats. Risk assessments provide a more strategic approach to safety and security. This empowers schools and industries to prescribe appropriate control measures, eliminating risk and establishing incident response plans that use resources more effectively and prevent threats.
Join us Tuesday, April 11 at 2:00 PM ET for this 60-minute webinar covering risk assessments and safety preparedness. You’ll learn from our board-certified subject matter expert and a Navigate360 customer as they share why risk assessments are a crucial component of a comprehensive approach to school and workplace safety & security.
- Recognize that risk assessments must be conducted by a board-certified Physical Security Professionals (PSPs).
- Learn that a company’s policies and procedures must be based on ASIS board standards, as well as FEMA, NIMS, NFPA, CPTED, DHS and state-specific requirements.
- Understand what should be included in a risk assessment.
- Understand why a neutral third-party evaluation of your security needs – for immediate and long-term risks – will best guide planning, training and hardware investments.
- Learn that recommendations should be in the form of a comprehensive report to improve operational security practices, safety and security procedures, physical security and site-hardening measures and Continuity of Operations Plans.