In this extraordinary time, the Navigate360 team has developed a unique quick reference guide, designed to help schools manage the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We offer it as our gift to you and to your district, to help you better manage the current crisis, to keep your staff safe and informed in the moment.
The Navigate360 Real-time Emergency Response Flipchart app comes loaded with recommendations and resources at your fingertips to help you and members of your organization have the information you need to navigate the current pandemic crisis and the new normal to come.
- Flipchart sections are both templated and customizable. Design it around your unique needs as an organization, then share that information seamlessly across your teams throughout your district.
- Make updates to flipchart content and your changes are instantly updated to all users in real time.
- Keep all contact information, policies and what-to-do-when details accessible and actionable to the entire organization.
- Add as many flipchart sections as you need. Delete the ones you don’t.
- Our team of specialists will work closely with you to take care of the startup details without the stress.
This no-cost version is for schools like yours, helping organizations amplify critical information with consistency as we work through the COVID-19 crisis together.
All it Takes is a Quick Call
Complete the form on this page and a specialist will be in touch to quickly help you get started, plus show you how to add others so the information is accessible across your teams.
Please note that this is not meant to replace comprehensive public health plans or guidance from the Center for Disease Control, State Department of Health or local health agencies. It is simply a tool to help you efficiently connect and communicate critical and useful information to help keep your people safe during this extraordinary time.
Get the Details
Free access to COVID-19 Flipcharts available through August 1, 2020.