Serving Schools with Communication Technology during COVID-19
As the nation’s schools transition to remote learning due to the COVID-19 outbreak, student behavioral threat assessment teams face new challenges in communicating and documenting their work. For teams now meeting virtually, sharing sensitive student information via Google Docs or email is not ideal.
In response to these communication challenges, Navigate360 is opening up access to its Behavioral Threat Assessment technology at no cost for a limited time through August 1, 2020, to the first 100 schools that qualify.
In addition to offering no-cost trial access to the technology, our team of specialists will work closely with you to take care of the startup details without the stress.
- Keep your cases organized and on track, with critical information and documentation at your fingertips.
- Communicate better and with consistency. Keep sensitive information and digital records secure and accessible while working remote.
- Allow for the sharing and case consultation information and digital records in a secure environment while teams are working remote.
- Support the documentation of mental health consultations.
- Have the processes and documentation in place to prepare your teams for a smooth transition back to school.
- Get teams ready for any anticipated influx of need as we return to the new normal.
All it Takes is a Quick Call
All it takes is a quick call to get started. Complete the form on this page and a specialist will be in touch to begin the process, plus show you how to add others across your teams.
Get the Details
Get started now. No-cost trial ends August 1.