How to survive Until Law Enforcement Arrives – Essential active shooter response strategies from ALICE Training, a Navigate360 Solution.
Learn the life-saving options-based strategies that are critical to surviving a violent critical incident. In our half-day remote training session, your organization learns actionable tactics – based on the best of on-site ALICE Training – that can empower them to act with confidence in a violent situation.
Studies say the likelihood of violent incidents can be directly attributed to life stress and breaks from routine. Mental health crises (like the fallout from dealing with a global pandemic) require added vigilance as conflicts and problems from home can escalate into violence elsewhere. This virtual seminar gives you tailored training solutions during this period of social distancing so you can train your team for what’s next.
Content is focused on the 4-6 minutes it takes for first responders to arrive to an active shooting incident call. Attendees will learn practical, protective measures to apply in those crucial minutes when law enforcement is on the way.
We designed this virtual seminar for:
Places of Worship
What You Learn
Everyone in your community benefits from participating in this virtual training. Here are just a few of the reasons to enroll:
- Learn proactive options-based strategies based on ALICE Training®
- Understand how to apply the ALICE strategies to increase your survival
- Instructors talk you through vivid, real life scenarios
- Build confidence in learning practical responses
- Emphasize team building as attendees learn empowering, life-saving lessons together
- Anyone can take it anytime, anywhere
- Training is tailored to your industry
- Half-day time commitment enables a lifetime of confidence and safety
Why It’s Important
All it Takes is a Quick Call
Complete the form on this page and a specialist will be in touch to quickly help you get started.